React Native Developer
We are seeking an experienced mobile developer responsible for building mobile apps with React Native
Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop new mobile applications and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the project.
A commitment to collaborative problem-solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
This job position does not require a standard work schedule — we’re open to freelance as well. As long as you have a strong work ethic and deliver the necessary tasks, you can organise your work as you please.
About the projects
We have 2 projects at the moment where React Native is our technology of choice when it comes to mobile app development.
The projects are in the logistics and mobility(ride-sharing) domains, and they will be started from scratch.
YES, you can bring your own technical and architectural decisions :)
The Perfect Candidate
- Knowledge of popular libraries used along with a React Native app: React Navigation, React Native Reanimated
- Ability to work with React for the companion web application.
- Familiar with general and widely used React libs like Redux (with Thunk or Saga), React hooks and function components, Immer, Axios, Formik, React Spring and Storybook
- Familiar with REST APIs and/or GraphQL to connect a mobile application to the back-end service
- Understanding native iOS and Android integrations that need be made with React Native in order to solve certain use cases
- Ability to integrate with third party services from providers like Google, Facebook or Apple
- Experience with Firebase cloud messaging APIs and push notifications
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Experience with other mobile or web libraries and frameworks like Flutter, Ionic, Angular.io or Vue.js is a plus
- A knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Understand complex concepts in solving problems
- Suggest workflow process improvements and sustain self-organised agile teams
- Mentoring other members of the team
- Maintaining active communication with the stakeholders or PO to clarify the requirements
- Empathic, working independent and being able to clarify requirements
- Excellent written and speaking English skills
- Analyzing requirements and designing new functionality.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
What We Offer
- Very flexible work time and option to work from home anytime.
- Attractive salary package (including discounts for Sports activities etc.).
- The opportunity to learn from other experienced senior developers, analysts, and consultants.
- Working with international customers and projects.
- Rewards and benefits based on achievements.
- Rewards for recommending new developers and customers.
- Team Building & Christmas Party :)
So, what do you think?
Are you up for the challenge?