Detailed job description
We are seeking an experienced iOS developer responsible for building iOS applications using Swift and Objective-C as the main programming languages.
Your primary responsibility will be to inherit the existing code, design and develop new modules, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the application.
A commitment to collaborative problem-solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
This job position does not require a standard work schedule — we’re open to freelance as well. As long as you have a strong work ethic and deliver the necessary tasks, you can organise your work as you please.
About the project
The project you will be working on is for the Pharma industry, one of the very well known international brands with a strong presence in Romania in other EU countries. The dev. team has a couple of devs. working remotely from Romania, a scrum master and the tech lead that is from Czechia.
The Perfect Candidate
- At least 3 years of iOS development experience, and a proven track record of published iOS apps in the App Store
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming with both Swift and Objective-C, with accent on Swift
- Excellent skills in applying Apple’s design principles and guidelines for UI interfaces
- Experience with common iOS frameworks, APIs and third-party libraries
- Familiar with REST APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Experience with design patterns, Object-oriented programming, threading/concurrency and testing
- A knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Understand complex concepts in solving problems
- Suggest workflow process improvements and sustain self-organised agile team
- Option to mentor other members of the team
- Maintaining active communication with the customer in order to understand the requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A good leader, empathic and working independent
- Able to assume different project roles: Product Owner, Scrum Master, Team Member
- Excellent written and communication skills in English is a MUST
- Team communication is also key factor we are looking for here
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design and implement native iOS apps that connect to custom devices via BLE.
- Participate in design, maintenance of backend services interfacing with mobile apps.
- Analysing requirements and designing new functionality.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues.
- Deal with diversities and uncertainties, such as devices, versions of iOS, screen sizes, multi-language etc.
- Ensure the privacy and security of client’s data.
- Help maintain code quality, organisation, and automation.
What We Offer
- Very flexible work time and option to work from home anytime.
- Attractive salary package (including discounts for Sports activities etc.).
- The opportunity to learn from other experienced senior developers, analysts, and consultants.
- Working with international customers and projects.
- Rewards and benefits based on achievements.
- Rewards for recommending new developers and customers.
- Good coffee and cake at the office. :)