We are seeking an experienced web developer responsible for building apps with React.js.
Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop new applications and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the applications.
A commitment to collaborative problem-solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
This job position does not require a standard work schedule — we’re open to freelance as well. As long as you have a strong work ethic and deliver the necessary tasks, you can organise your work as you please.
The Perfect Candidate
- Knowledge of popular libraries used along with a React web app: React-Router, Redux, React hooks and function components, StyledComponents, Formik, React Hook Form
- Familiar with REST APIs to connect a web application to the back-end service
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM
- Experience with other front-end libraries and frameworks like Angular.io or Vue.js is a plus
- A knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Understand complex concepts in solving problems
- Suggest workflow process improvements and sustain self-organised agile teams
- Mentoring other members of the team
- Maintaining active communication with the customer in order to understand the requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A good leader, empathic and working independent
- Able to assume different project roles: Product Owner, Scrum Master, Team Member
- Excellent written and speaking English skills
- Analyzing requirements and designing new functionality.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
What We Offer
- Very flexible work time and option to work from home anytime.
- Attractive salary package (including discounts for Sports activities etc).
- The opportunity to learn from experienced senior developers, analysts, and consultants.
- Working with international customers and projects.
- Rewards for recommending new developers and customers.
- Rewards and benefits based on achievements.
- Good coffee and cake at the office :)
So, what do you think?
Are you up for the challenge?